Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken & cheese enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & cheese enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & cheese enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & cheese enchiladas recipe. You can cook chicken & cheese enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken & cheese enchiladas:
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken soup, condensed.
- Use 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Use 1 cup of Pace picante sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Provide 2 cup of cooked chicken, chopped or shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Provide 6 of 6 in flour tortillas, warmed.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato, chopped.
- Take 1 of green onion, chopped.
Instructions to make Chicken & cheese enchiladas:
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl. Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl. Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down in an 11 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion..
- Optional: Stir 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed, into the chicken mixture before filling the tortillas, if desired. Also optional: 3 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the cooked chicken..
If you find this Chicken & cheese enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.