Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys spiced aubergine soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys spiced aubergine soup, gf df ef sf nf using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 2 of medium aubergine/eggplant, diced.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of medium strength curry powder*.
- Prepare 200 grams of carrots, diced.
- You need 400 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 850 ml of vegetable stock.
- Take 1 of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Use 1 of fresh coriander to garnish.
- You need of Medium Curry Powder*.
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of cloves.
- Use 3 of bay leaves.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Use 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garam masala.
Instructions to make Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- To make the curry powder, dry fry the coriander, cumin and fennel in a pan for a minute until you can smell their aroma, then take off the heat and let cool.
- Mix the toasted seeds with the other ingredients in a coffee grinder or use a pestle & mortar to grind everything as finely as you can and store what you don't use in an airtight jar. To make a hotter powder add some extra garam masala and chilli powder.
- Getting on with the soup itself, put all the ingredients except for the salt, pepper & coriander into a large saucepan. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for approximately 25 minutes until the aubergine is soft and pulpy.
- Pulse the soup in batches through a blender just a few times so you retain some of the aubergines consistency. You don't want it to be completely smooth.
- Season to taste with salt & freshly ground black pepper and serve with a garnish of fresh coriander leaves.
If you find this Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.