Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana fritters a.k.a pazhampori recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana fritters a.k.a pazhampori recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana fritters a.k.a pazhampori recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana fritters a.k.a pazhampori recipe. To cook banana fritters a.k.a pazhampori you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana fritters a.k.a pazhampori:
- Get 4 of ripe plantains.
- Get 11/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 11/2 tbsp of semolina or rice flour.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of crushed cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Adequate water.
- Take of Vegetable oil for frying.
Steps to make Banana fritters a.k.a pazhampori:
- Mix the dry ingredients together..
- Add adequate water, mix well to form a batter with a consistency similar to that for dosa. If it gets too thick, we'd end up with quite a thick coating. If it's too loose, the batter would not form a coating..
- Cut the plantains into thin slices, of any length..
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan. Dip the plantain slices in the batter and add it to the hot oil. Remember not to overcrowd the pan, otherwise core temperature is bound to drop resulting in slow cooking..
- Once the batter turns golden colour, remove them from the oil on to a tissue to drain the excess oil. Serve hot with a cup of tea..
If you find this Banana fritters a.k.a pazhampori recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.