Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Italian Wedding Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Wedding Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Wedding Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian wedding soup recipe. You can have italian wedding soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Wedding Soup:
- Prepare 1 of small sliced onion.
- You need 2 stalks of celery, cut into 1/4 in pieces.
- Provide 2 (32 oz) of cartons Chicken Broth, Kitchen Basic is a good brand.
- Provide 16 oz of frozen cheese tortellini.
- Get 12 oz of bag of spinach rinsed.
- Provide 2 tbsps of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Use pinch of Bell's Poultry Seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 1/2 bag of small party sized meatballs – *Trader Joes Party Size Meatballs" or make your own bite-sized meatballs.
Steps to make Italian Wedding Soup:
- Over medium heat, add olive oil, onion and celery and saute 5 to 6 minutes until softened..
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Add tortellini and cook for 6 mins..
- Stir in parmesan cheese, Bell's seasoning, salt, pepper and meatballs. Stir in spinach and stir for 1 minute..
- Ladle soup in bowls and top with parmesan cheese..
If you find this Italian Wedding Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.