Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my sausage & tomato beans pasta recipe. To cook my sausage & tomato beans pasta you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta:
- Use 2 of Cooked pork n beef Sausages.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pasta cooked.
- Take 1/4 tin of Baked Beans in tomatoe sauce.
- Get 2 tbls of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Use 100 g of Mozzarella soft Cheese.
- Prepare 4 of cherry tomatoes.
Instructions to make My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta:
- While the sausage, pasta and beans are cooking slice the mozzarella cheese.
- When all is cooked. Slice the sausage into thin slices.
- When the pasta is cooked drain and add the beans to it and stir.
- Then add the sausage and add to the heat to warm up.
- Add the mozzarella to the pan with the mix..
- Add the balsamic vinegar.
- Return to the heat and bring to the boil slowly.
- Add the cherry tomatoes.
- Serve hot.
If you find this My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.