Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli Con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli con carne recipe. To cook chilli con carne you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chilli Con Carne:
- You need 500 grams of Minced beef.
- Provide 1 medium of Brown onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of Red capsicum, diced.
- Take 3 small of cloves garlic, minced.
- You need 3 medium of Tomatoes, diced.
- Take 400 grams of Can red kidney beans, washed and drained.
- You need 400 grams of Can condensed tomato soup.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sweet paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Tomato paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dried chilli flakes.
- You need 1 of A little vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Chilli Con Carne:
- Prep all you're veggies. Capsicum, onion and garlic together..
- Tomato, beans, soup, herbs, tomato paste, spices and stock powder together in a separate bowl..
- Now in a large heavy based pot (medium heat), add a little oil and fry capsicum, onion and garlic for around 5 minutes until onion is softened. Remove and set aside..
- Add a little more oil and fry beef mince- chopping as you cook to get rid of lumps. I use a plastic egg flip..
- When browned, return capsicum, onion and garlic- along with all other ingredients. Stir well and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally- until mixture has turned quite thick..
- Serve with rice, or guacamole, sour cream and corn chips. Some corn kernels would be nice through it. Some say you shouldn't put tomato in a chilli dish like this- they've obviously never tried it! Cracker of a dish- Enjoy!.
If you find this Chilli Con Carne recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.