Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spaghetti recipe. To cook baked spaghetti you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Spaghetti:
- Take of Spaghetti or Angel Hair pasta.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide 1-2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 can of pasta sauce.
- You need 1 block of cream cheese.
- Get 1 package of mozzarella cheese.
- Use of Seasonings for meat/sauce.
- Take of Oregano.
- Get of Garlic salt or garlic powder.
- Use of Basil.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Take of Cinnamon.
Steps to make Baked Spaghetti:
- Dice onion. Oil skillet and cook onion on medium until nicely browned..
- Add ground beef and seasonings to skillet and increase heat to medium high. Cook until meat is browned..
- Add diced tomato and pasta sauce to skillet, add seasonings, and reduce heat to low/simmer. Stir occasionally. At this time, start boiling pasta water with a little bit of oil and salt..
- Once water is boiling, add pasta, and cook until done. Drain pasta, leaving some of the pasta water behind. Return pasta to stove with burner on low..
- Season pasta and add in block of cream cheese. Stir until well mixed without lumps, add more water if needed. Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Grease baking dish with oil or cooking spray and begin layers of sauce and pasta, and then add cheese on top. Cover dish with lid or foil..
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese on top is browned/melted..
If you find this Baked Spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.