Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn gravy recipe. You can cook prawn gravy using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn gravy:
- Get 500 gm of prawns.
- You need 1 of small onions.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1 of chopped tomato and few curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli,black pepper,cumin,turmeric powders.
- Provide as per taste of salt.
- You need as required of little amount coconut paste and coconut milk.
Steps to make Prawn gravy:
- First place a kadai with oil.
- Then add onions and salute it for 10 minutes.
- Then add 2 table spoon garlic paste ginger optional saulte it for 5 minutes then add 1 chopped tomato and fry it..
- Then add prawns and let it fry for 10 minutes.
- Now add all the powders.
- Then add coconut paste and coconut milk and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- You can see the oil separation from the gravy then off the stove.
If you find this Prawn gravy recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.