Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn soup recipe. To make corn soup you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn Soup:
- Provide 3 Ears of Corn.
- Prepare 1 2/3 Cups of Stock.
- Provide 3/4 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare Splash of Heavy Cream.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Take of Garlic Salt.
- Use of Parsley.
Steps to make Corn Soup:
- Preheat oven to 475F. Peel your corn, brush it with a little olive oil and pop it in the oven 45 minutes..
- Remove corn from the oven and cut kernels. Reserve about 1/5 of the corn..
- Put corn in the blender along with liquid components, a few grinds of black pepper and salt, along with a heavy pinch of onion powder and garlic salt. Blend throughly..
- Pour soup into a small pot and heat to a simmer. Serve and garnish with a pinch of the reserved corn, a splash of heavy cream and a little parsley..
If you find this Corn Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.