Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot macaroni and beef/chicken recipe. To make crockpot macaroni and beef/chicken you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Lean ground beef or ground chicken.
- You need 2 cup of Uncooked elbow macaroni.
- Use 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- Use 1 can of (4 oz.) Sliced mushrooms, drained.
- Get 1 can of (16 oz.) Whole kernal corn, drained (optional).
- Take 2 can of Condensed tomato soup.
- Provide 1 can of Diced tomatoes (14 1/2 oz.), drained reserving liquid..
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper, to taste.
Instructions to make Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken:
- In skillet, brown ground beef or ground chicken. Drain well and add to crockpot..
- Cook macaroni according to directions on package UNTIL BARELY TENDER! Drain well..
- Add macaroni and the remaining ingredients to crockpot, stirring just enough to blend. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or on high 2-3 hours, adding reserved juice as needed. Great with some bread and butter! Enjoy!.
If you find this Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.