Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Multi-Purpose Chunky Party Chili !! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Multi-Purpose Chunky Party Chili !! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to multi-purpose chunky party chili !! recipe. You can have multi-purpose chunky party chili !! using 12 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Multi-Purpose Chunky Party Chili !!:
- You need 4 lb of ground chuck.
- Use 2 large of green peppers.
- Prepare 5 medium of onions.
- Get 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 4 can of tomato condensed soup (10.75oz. cans).
- Use 2 can of stewed tomatoes, drained (14.5oz. cans).
- You need 3 can of diced tomatoes,drained ( 14.5oz. cans).
- Use 3 can of chili beans in mild chili sauce (16oz. cans).
- Take 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 4 tbsp of chili powder.
Steps to make Multi-Purpose Chunky Party Chili !!:
- this chili is the perfect multipurpose chili! perfect for parties! great alone or for chili dogs.. just add cooked macaroni noodles and u have chili mac.. add lots of cheddar cheese or cream cheese and sour cream and serve with tortilla chips…
- prepare onions by removing skins and cutting off edges, prepare gren pepper by roving top and seeds and membranes. wash and drain..
- chop green pepper into decent sized pieces about 1/2-3/4 inches. set aside..
- cut onions in half.and cut each half into thirds. set aside..
- in a large stock pot add ground beef, 1tbl. chili powder, the 1tsp. salt and the 1/2tsp. pepper. sautee until starting to brown..
- add onions and green pepper and continue to sautee until all beef is cooked through..
- add tomato soup and stir well!.
- add stewed tomatoes. mix again..
- add diced tomatoes, mix again..
- add beans, stir again..
- add garlic powder and chili powder, mix well..
- let simmer for 30 minutes. add more salt and pepper if desired..
- then serve!.
- ( chili powder amounts may differ depending on brand and hotness of your chili powder, adjust accordingly! ).
- serves 18-30 depending on if eaten alone or on hotdogs or with noodles.. etc…
- if u want to serve on hot dogs use slotted spoon when dishing out..
- pour over macaroni noodles and sprinkle with a bit of cheddar cheese for an awesome chunky chili mac!.
- serve in a bowl with crackers and sprinkle with cheese for an awesome bowl of chili!.
- use a slotted spoon and serve over tortilla chips add sour cream, diced olives and cheese for an awesome chili cheese nacho!.
- so many options for your next party!.
If you find this Multi-Purpose Chunky Party Chili !! recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.