Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Double Cheese Gratin with King Oyster Mushrooms and Japanese Leek recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Double Cheese Gratin with King Oyster Mushrooms and Japanese Leek recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Cheese Gratin with King Oyster Mushrooms and Japanese Leek recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most likely purchase lots of food items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to double cheese gratin with king oyster mushrooms and japanese leek recipe. To cook double cheese gratin with king oyster mushrooms and japanese leek you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Double Cheese Gratin with King Oyster Mushrooms and Japanese Leek:
- Prepare 2 of packs King oyster mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 3 slice of Bacon.
- You need 30 grams of Short pasta (macaroni, penne, etc.).
- Get 400 ml of Milk.
- Use 3 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter (or margarine).
- Take 1 of Pizza cheese.
- Take of [A].
- Use 1 1/2 of cube Consommé cube (crushed).
- Get 2 tsp of Grated cheese.
- Get 1 of Pepper.
Steps to make Double Cheese Gratin with King Oyster Mushrooms and Japanese Leek:
- Chop the king oyster mushrooms into thin strips, and bacon in 1 cm wide strips. Slice the leek thinly. Boil the pasta according to instructions on the package..
- Heat butter in a pot (or a frying pan). Add bacon. After the bacon gives out some oil, add the leek and stir-fry over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and continue to fry until soft..
- When the mushrooms are soft, turn the heat off. Add flour and stir until the flouriness is gone (about 30 seconds)..
- Add milk and mix thoroughly. Turn the heat back on and simmer over medium heat until thick. Add the [A] ingredients to finish the white sauce..
- Combine 1 ladle of white sauce, prepared in Step 4, with the cooked pasta..
- Transfer the ingredients from Step 5 into a gratin dish. Pour over the rest of the sauce and top with heaps of pizza cheese..
- Bake in 250℃ preheated oven until browned on top (about 15 minutes)..
If you find this Double Cheese Gratin with King Oyster Mushrooms and Japanese Leek recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.