Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corkscrew baked soup recipe. You can have corkscrew baked soup using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corkscrew Baked Soup:
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
- Take 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 pound of corkscrew pasta.
- Use 1-1/2 quarts of water.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of package/ envelope of instant mashed potatoes.
- Get 2 cup of homemade mashed potatoes.
- Take of Breadcrumbs.
- Use 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take of Cheeses.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 pound of shredded white extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Provide of Beef.
- Prepare 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Use 3/4 cup of sliced green olives.
- Prepare 1 of large onion diced.
- Use 16 ounces of jar spaghetti sauce I have a picture below.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Provide To taste of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Corkscrew Baked Soup:
- Add salt to the water and boil..
- Boil the pasta and add to the butter. Don't drain the pasta but dip it out..
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Dice the onion and slice the olives. Take the pasta water and boil the beef, onions, and olives..
- Take the spaghetti sauce..
- Add the sauce to the beef. Boil for 10 minutes breaking up the ground chuck. Mix the breadcrumbs, butter and garlic. Add to the beef along with the mashed potatoes and instant potatoes. Stir well to mix thoroughly..
- In a deep, deep, 9×13 pan add pasta on the bottom and add the mild cheese on top..
- Add the meat sauce and shred the white cheese.
- Cover the top well using the mozzarella and white cheese..
- Mine was full so I put a surprise pan under the deep pan..
- Bake in the oven. Let rest for 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.