Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tomato Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato noodle soup recipe. You can cook tomato noodle soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Noodle Soup:
- Take 1 bundle of Guan Miao noodle.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Spring onion (strips).
- Provide 1 tbs of Gochujang.
- Take 1 handful of black fungus.
- You need of Salt and pepper, for taste.
- Prepare of Chicken stock (optional).
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Take of Sesame oil.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- Provide of Chicken breast/fillet (optional).
Steps to make Tomato Noodle Soup:
- In a pot, bring water to boil, then place all tomatoes, chicken meat inside. Cook for 15 mins on medium heat. In another pot or afterwards, cook noodles until soft, then drain. Put noodles aside..
- Soak black fungus in boiling water for half an hour to soften. Then, place into the broth with all the ingredients. Season the broth with salt, pepper, chicken broth as you go..
- Add Gochujang for extra flavour and spice. Bring to a boil, turn off the heat, then add spring onions (can be diced or cut into strips as depicted)..
- In a bowl, place noodles and broth in. These noodles are smooth, similar texture to Pho, which complements the rich broth. Add sesame oil as you like..
If you find this Tomato Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.