Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Double Bean and Beef Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Double Bean and Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Bean and Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to double bean and beef soup recipe. You can cook double bean and beef soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Double Bean and Beef Soup:
- Use 6 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Provide 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- Get 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- Take 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- Take 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Provide 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Take 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
- Get 15 ounces of canned black beans drained.
- Provide 1-1/2 cups of English peas.
- Get To taste of Valentina hot sauce optional.
Instructions to make Double Bean and Beef Soup:
- Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower. When the cabbage wilts add the butter over the top cut into Pat's. Simmer 20 minutes drain the black beans and add. Add all the ingredients except peas and spices. Simmer covered 12 minutes..
- Add the spices incorporate well. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the peas in frozen. Stir cover take off the heat let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve add hot sauce if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Double Bean and Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.