Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken, kale and rice soup recipe. To make creamy chicken, kale and rice soup you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup:
- Provide 2 of chicken breast, boiled cooled and shredded (or use rotisserie).
- Take 2.5 cups of fresh kale, chopped.
- Get 1 of large onion, diced.
- Provide 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 3 of celery, diced.
- Take 2 of small-medium carrots, diced.
- Provide 2 tbs of flour.
- Provide 2 tbs of butter.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of cream (half&half is fine).
- Take 6 cup of chicken stock.
- Take 3/4 cup of rice (uncooked).
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1 of dried bay leaf.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup:
- In a large pot, heat oil with butter on medium high heat. Sautee onion and garlic until onion translucent. Then add your carrots and celery, cook for 4 min..
- Add the flour to the pot and cook for 2-3 min. Add your milk and cream to the pot. Cook for 5 more min, the mixture should be pretty thick..
- Add your shredded chicken to the pot and stir to combine. Add all of your chicken stock. Let this cook together for about 20 min. (On medium low).
- After 20 min, add your rice and kale to the pot, cook for another 30 min. (On medium low).
- The longer you let it cook, the thicker it will become..
- Note: if u boil bone in chicken for this recipe. Save the water you boiled the chicken in, just strain it to remove any icky parts and add that to your soup if you dont have stock..
- This makes a lot of soup, the leftovers are even better if you can imagine!!.
If you find this Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.