Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Momo Jenkins Banana Pudding recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Momo Jenkins Banana Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Momo Jenkins Banana Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to momo jenkins banana pudding recipe. To make momo jenkins banana pudding you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Momo Jenkins Banana Pudding:
- Use 6 of ripe bananas.
- Provide 3 1/2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 3 of large eggs, separated.
- Get 3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of vanilla wafers (12 ounce).
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Momo Jenkins Banana Pudding:
- Combine flour, salt and 1 1/3 cups of sugar in a heavy sauce pan..
- Beat egg yolks..
- Combine egg yolks and milk, mixing well. Stir into dry ingredients..
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until smooth and thickened. Remove from heat..
- Stir in vanilla extract..
- Layer 1/3 of wafer in 3 qt baking dish. Slice bananas and layer over wafers. Pour 1/3 of egg and and milk mixture over bananas. Repeat layers twice..
- Beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually add remaining sugar, 1 table spoon at a time, beating until stiff peak forms..
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla to egg white mixture and beat until blended. This creates the meringue..
- Spread meringue over pudding, sealing edges of dish. Bake at 425°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown..
If you find this Momo Jenkins Banana Pudding recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.