Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leek, fennel and potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leek, fennel and potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leek, fennel and potato soup recipe. To make leek, fennel and potato soup you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Leek, fennel and potato soup:
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 3 cups of chopped leeks.
- You need 2 cups of chopped fennel.
- You need 1 L of chicken broth.
- Get 2 of Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need of Fennel fronds and tarragon for garnishing.
Instructions to make Leek, fennel and potato soup:
- In a large pot, melt 2 tbsp butter over medium heat. Sauté 3 cups of chopped leeks and 2 cups of chopped fennel..
- When these turn translucent, add 1 L of water and a chicken bouillon cube. Bring to a boil..
- Add 2 diced Yukon Gold potatoes. Simmer until potatoes become very tender..
- Add salt to taste and fennel fronds and tarragon to garnish. Here’s a photo of the puréed version..
If you find this Leek, fennel and potato soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.