Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Meatloaf "My Way" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Meatloaf "My Way" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian meatloaf "my way" recipe. To cook italian meatloaf "my way" you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Meatloaf "My Way":
- Get 1 1/2 lb of 90% ground beef (I prefer 90% because its lean and theres enough fat in the sausage).
- Provide 1 lb of ground Italian sausage.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2/3 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion chopped very fine.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese ( I prefer a good quality ).
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Provide to taste of fresh cracked pepper and sea salt (I rarely measure these two!!).
- Get 1/2 cup of condensed tomato soup mixed with two tablespoons water and 1 tsp Italian seasoning..
Instructions to make Italian Meatloaf "My Way":
- Place beef and sausage in a large bowl. Mix all remaining ingredients except last one(that's the topping). Crumble mixture into meat and mix in very well….I use my hands….get in there!!.
- At this point I allow the meat to chill in the fridge for an hr or two but if time doesn't allow, form into a loaf in either a meatloaf pan or 9×13 pan..
- Bake at 350F for 45-60 minutes. Remove from oven and pour tomato soup mixture on top. Return to oven for another 5-10 minutes..
If you find this Italian Meatloaf "My Way" recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.