Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jambalaya recipe. You can cook jambalaya using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jambalaya:
- You need 1 can of 10 1\2 ounces condensed french onion soup.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of reduced-sodium beef broth.
- Use 1 can of 8 ounce tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter cubed.
- Provide 1 small of green pepper,chopped.
- Get 1 small of onion,chopped.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of creole seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of hot pepper sauce(hot sauce).
- Provide 1 lb of uncooked shrimp,peeled and deveined.
- You need 1/2 lb of fully cooked polish sausage cut halved lenghwise and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
Steps to make Jambalaya:
- In a large saucepan combine the first 8 ingredients,bring to a boil. Remove from heat stir in the shrimp,sausage,rice. transfer to a greases 13-in x 9-in dish.
- cover and bake at 375 for 30 min remove foil and stir,cover and bake 10-15 mins longer or until rice is tender.
If you find this Jambalaya recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.