Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawn masala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn masala recipe. To make prawn masala you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn masala:
- Provide 500 gms of prawn.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 2 tsp of curry powder (Eastern Chicken Masala).
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take as needed of Curry leaves (optional).
Steps to make Prawn masala:
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add prawns to it. Keep stirring until the prawn looses it's moisture..
- Add onions over the prawns, also add ginger garlic paste. Give it a good stir. Then add tomatoes curry leaves and all other spices and salt. Let it simmer..
If you find this Prawn masala recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.