Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ninja foodie/instant pot chicken vegetable soup recipe. You can cook ninja foodie/instant pot chicken vegetable soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Provide 2 lbs of chicken breasts, diced.
- Use 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 can of lima beans or 1 cup frozen.
- Get 1 (16 oz) of package of frozen vegetables.
- Provide 1 (28 oz) of can of crushed tomatoes.
- Use 1 (14.5 oz) of can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of water (or chicken broth).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- First, Place the diced chicken at the bottom of the Instant pot. Second, Combine all of the ingredients in the pot. Next, Stir to combine. Add the lid and set to sealing. Set the pressure to high for 5 minutes. Do a quick release or you can do the natural release. Remove the lid. Stir and enjoy! Serve with parmesan cheese and your favorite rolls..
- Notes- I used one big frozen chicken breast and cooked it in about 2 cups of water, for 20 mins with a quick release. Then I shredded it and added the rest of my ingredients and cooked again for 5 mins on hi with a quick release..
If you find this Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.