Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked honey butter loose meat sliders recipe. You can cook baked honey butter loose meat sliders using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders:
- Use 16-24 of slider buns or small dinner rolls.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 of medium Vidalia or yellow onion – finely chopped.
- Provide 3/4 cup of beef broth.
- Take 2 tbs of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 tbs of honey.
- Take 8-12 slices of American or cheddar cheese (optional).
Instructions to make Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders:
- In a skillet over medium heat brown ground beef and ground pork with onion powder, garlic powder, ground mustard and chopped onion until no pink remains, breaking up to a fine crumble as you go..
- Drain meat when done if desired (sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Just depends how much fat there is). Add beef broth and soy sauce, stir to combine. Bring to a rapid simmer. Let simmer uncovered until liquid reduces to almost nothing, stirring occasionally. About 10 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Leaving buns/rolls connected to each other, carefully split tops from bottoms. Place bottoms in 9×13" baking dish. Spread meat mixture over bottoms evenly. Layer with cheese if desired (which I highly recommend). Cover with bun/roll tops..
- Place butter and honey in a small bowl. Microwave 20-30 seconds to melt. Stir. Brush over slider tops. Place sliders in oven uncovered and bake 10-15 minutes or until tops are golden..
- Remove from oven. Let cool 5-10 minutes. Pull/cut apart to serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.