Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup recipe. To make chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup:
- Take 1 of large chicken breast,cubed.
- Provide 10 clove of garlic or less.
- Provide 1 bunch of spring onion.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black soy sauce,or sweet soy sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Take 1 of oil to fry garlic.
- Prepare 2 of bowls of rice congee.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup:
- Boil cooked rice (half cup of cooked rice and 1 and a half cup of water) with little salt on low heat until soft,or check in my rice congee recipe use rice cooker https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363382-kanyas-rice-congee.
- Fry minced garlic until light gold on the pan,remember the colour will be darker when you transfer to the plate,so stop fry while you see light gold :),chop spring onion,set aside.
- With the same old pan,left some of garlic,fry chicken until no longer pink,seasoning,add sesame seeds,stir until juice from chicken and sauce get dry,sauce coat chicken pieces,transfer to serving plate.
- To serve : hot rice congee,soy chicken both top with fry garlic and spring onion :).
If you find this Chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.