Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potato mushroom burger bake recipe. To make cheesy potato mushroom burger bake you need 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake:
- Prepare of Meat.
- Provide 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Get 5 of Mushrooms.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Sauce.
- Provide 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (10 oz).
- Get 1/2 can of milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of beef bouillon powder.
- Get 1 of Hot Sauce to taste (2 tablespoons barely spicy).
- Provide 1 of salt to taste.
- Take 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
- Take of Main.
- Get 4 of medium potatoes.
- Provide 1 of cheese to top.
- You need 8 of X12 casserole dish.
Instructions to make Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake:
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Dice onion and garlic, slice mushrooms.
- Brown ground beef, when it is about half way done, add Worcestershire sauce, stir in..
- Add onion, mushrooms and garlic.
- When cooked, turn off heat..
- Peel potatoes if you desire, thin slice. Yes, I used my food processor, took me 8 seconds to slice them all. 😉.
- Mix all sauce ingredients.
- Place potatoes in baking dish first, I know, I'm using 2 loaf pans, instead of a casserole dish, I have a reason this time..
- Add Sauce next, put meat on top last.
- Cover with foil, bake 1 hour.
- Grate your cheese, use whatever cheese you like, cheddar is the normal. I'm using a mix..
- After 1 hour, remove foil, cover with cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes (uncovered).
- Remove, let sit 5 or 10 minutes to solidify.
- Options; green peas, peas and carrots, asparagus, bacon. (Cook bacon first, add meat to bacon grease to cook, crumble bacon in when meat is done).
If you find this Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.