Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bow tie bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bow tie bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bow tie bake recipe. You can have bow tie bake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bow tie bake:
- Get 1 pound of bow tie pasta.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Take 1/4 of onion, diced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Use 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened.
- Provide 8 ounces of sour cream.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan, grated.
- Take 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
Instructions to make Bow tie bake:
- Preheat oven to 375. Cook the pasta in salted water according to package directions.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan, and garlic powder. Mix well and set aside.
- In a skillet, add ground beef and onions. Cook on medium heat. until beef is browned and onions have softened. Drain.
- Return beef to pan. Add garlic and cook for about a minute, until fragrant.
- Add sauce and cook until sauce is heated through.
- After pasta is cooked, drain and add back to the pan. Add the cream cheese mixture and stir until pasta is completely coated.
- Pour pasta mixture into a prepared 9×13 baking dish. Top with sauce..
- Top dish with cheese and bake for about 20 minutes until cheese is melted.
If you find this Bow tie bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.