Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Loys Baked Rice (ross il-forn) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loys Baked Rice (ross il-forn) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loys Baked Rice (ross il-forn) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loys baked rice (ross il-forn) recipe. To cook loys baked rice (ross il-forn) you only need 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loys Baked Rice (ross il-forn):
- Get 400 ml of milk.
- Provide 500 grams of rice.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions.
- Prepare 3 cans of tomato pulp.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato sauce.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Use 3 of table spoon kunserva (tomatoe paste).
- Prepare 500 grams of Beef mince.
- Prepare 200 grams of back bacon.
- Take 100 grams of grated kefalotyri cheese.
- Prepare 100 grams of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 of oxo beef cube.
- Get 1 of tea spoon mild curry.
- You need 1/2 of tea spoon hot curry.
- Prepare 1 of tea spoon oregano.
- Take 1 of TABLE spoon basil.
- Use 5 of or more table spoons sugar.
Instructions to make Loys Baked Rice (ross il-forn):
- Preparing the sauce. Fry the fine chopped onions in butter and add some white wine..
- While the onion is cooking grate a medium carrot and put in pan with the onion..
- After the onion is ready add the fine chopped bacon and after 5min put the minced beef in too..
- Start adding the herbs and spices and stir everything in the pan and cover.Pepper and salt to taste.Leave it for 10 min on medium heat..
- Pour in the tomato sauce and pulp and start stirring. After 10 min add sugar and leave it for another 7min and turn it off..
- Fill some warm water and wash the rice in it, this will remove excess starch..
- Put the sauce in a large pot or a large container and add 1 mug and a half of uncooked rice. This is roughly 500 grams..
- Add 4 eggs, 100 grams of grated kefalotyri cheese and stir everything together..
- In a big dish pour everything thats in the pan and add milk until there is half inch left from the top of the dish.Stir everything in the dish..
- Put in oven and leave it for approximately 45min..
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan and put it back in the oven for approx 15min. It should look brownish..
- Take it out and leave it to rest for 10-15 min before plating..
If you find this Loys Baked Rice (ross il-forn) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.