Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fc bbq chicken chopped salad recipe. You can have fc bbq chicken chopped salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad:
- Prepare 10 oz of mixed salad greens (2 bags).
- Provide 1 ear of corn (boiled, steamed, roasted, or grilled are all good), kernels cut off.
- You need 10 of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved.
- Provide 1/4 of small red onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 of an apple, cored and diced.
- Take 2 of precooked chicken breast halves (baked, roasted, grilled are all fine), cut into 1/2" cubes.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated cheese (I had mild cheddar. I think the original has Jack.).
- Take 10-20 leaves of basil depending on how much you like, chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Get 1/3 cup of Ranch dressing.
- Provide of fresh lime.
Steps to make FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad:
- Your ingredients..
- Put salad greens in a large mixing bowl.
- Throw all your other ingredients on top then dress with Ranch and BBQ sauce and a healthy squeeze or two of fresh lime juice..
- Toss thoroughly and enjoy!.
If you find this FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.