Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ajmeeri chicken malai gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ajmeeri chicken malai gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ajmeeri chicken malai gravy recipe. To cook ajmeeri chicken malai gravy you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ajmeeri chicken malai gravy:
- Use 500 gms of chicken curry cut.
- Get 2 of medium onions.
- Get 1 of medium tomato.
- Take 1 of and half tsp ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 3/4 cup of malai.
- Take 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Take For of Dry roast masala:.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of whole cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamoms.
- Get 1/2 " of cinnamon stick.
- Take 1/2 tsp of whole pepper.
Steps to make Ajmeeri chicken malai gravy:
- Slice thin slices of onion and fry in oil until brown. Keep aside brown onion. Then boil tomato little and then peel out the skin. Make a fine paste of tomato and brown onion. Keep aside the paste..
- Dry roast the masala ingredients under dry roast masala, then make a fine powder, keep aside the masala powder..
- Beat well the malai and keep aside for later use..
- Heat 1/2 cup oil in a kadhai, add ginger garlic paste and saute along with red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Saute for 3-4 mins in medium heat then add tomato-onion paste. Saute untill tomatoes raw smell goes off..
- Add chicken pieces, salt and roasted masala powder and cook with lid in low-medium heat. Add little little water and stirring is important in regular intervals, otherwise it will burn in bottom. Cook this way untill chicken is almost 90 percent done..
- Add malai at last and cook another 5-6 mins in low flame. Covered the chicken with lid another 10 mins at least and then served..
- Note:This recipe gravy is without water or little water. Also this recipe is little oily. The brown onion is frying deep frying method. If you want you can skip it and saute fry onion untill brown and then paste it..
- Note: Here malai using which is prepared at home just boiled milk and keep into freeze, then remove malai from milk. Like that way collect first malai adequately..
If you find this Ajmeeri chicken malai gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.