Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy broccoli potato soup recipe. To make creamy broccoli potato soup you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Take 3 cups of chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Use 3 cups of water.
- Provide 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Use 3 of medium potatos chopped up.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 dash of seasonal.
- Provide 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 of tsps of flour mixed with 1/2 cup water.
Instructions to make Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Add water, broth,butter and seasonings to pot and bring to a boil..
- Once boiled add broccoli, carrots, and potatos. Bring back to a boil then turn down to simmer. Simmer 15 minuets or til vegatable are soft..
- Add milk and flour mixed with water then boil for 5 minuets til it thickens..
- Enjoy topped with some cheddar cheese..
If you find this Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.