Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Barbeque mango fried chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Barbeque mango fried chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to barbeque mango fried chicken recipe. You can have barbeque mango fried chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Barbeque mango fried chicken:
- Take 1 packages of chicken thighs.
- Provide 2 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of Rosemary.
- Use 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Seasoned salt.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Sweet baby Ray's barbecue sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Mango concentrate.
- Prepare 3 cup of All purpose flour.
Steps to make Barbeque mango fried chicken:
- First preheat frying oil.
- Second prep chicken with spices in flour.
- Third Once oil is ready start to fried chicken on both sides for about 10 minutes each side or until a light golden brown crust.
- Forth when chicken is golden brown not all the way done through put in baking pan with about 3 teaspoons of water in the pan.
- Fifth poor sweet baby Ray's barbecue sauce over the chicken and brush it to get every part of the chicken coated.
- Sixth poor mango concentrate over chicken brush again to make sure the chicken is coated then put in oven about hour and a half on 350.
If you find this Barbeque mango fried chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.