Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Noom Friendly Instant Pot Split Lentil Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Noom Friendly Instant Pot Split Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Noom Friendly Instant Pot Split Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to noom friendly instant pot split lentil soup recipe. To make noom friendly instant pot split lentil soup you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Noom Friendly Instant Pot Split Lentil Soup:
- You need 1 cup of washed split red lentil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of washed brown rice.
- Provide 2 of diced red onion.
- Get 1 of diced carrot.
- Provide 4 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Get 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
Steps to make Noom Friendly Instant Pot Split Lentil Soup:
- Add everything to the Instant Pot and stir. Remember to wash the lentils and rice. A good trick to having the Instant Pot start cooking faster is to boil the water in a kettle beforehand..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook on high for 30 minutes. Let it cool naturally. Stir and serve..
If you find this Noom Friendly Instant Pot Split Lentil Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.