Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage soup recipe. To cook stuffed cabbage soup you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Take 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt, pepper, Italian seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic & herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1.25 pounds of ground beef (90/10).
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced.
- Get 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 of medium green cabbage (chopped or diced).
- Prepare 2-3 of carrots, cut to your liking.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of bottle of beef broth.
- Prepare 3 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Get 8 oz of water.
- Use 1/2 cup of uncooked white rice.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need of Optional:parsley.
Instructions to make Stuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Pour olive oil into pot over medium high heat. Add ground beef, garlic, salt, pepper, & Italian seasoning. Break up meat with spatula & let cook 5 minutes. Then add onion & cook 2-3 minutes..
- Note: you may want to switch to a bigger pot* Add your remaining ingredients to the pot, stir & bring to simmer. Add salt, pepper and more minced garlic if desired. Turn heat down to medium-low and let cook with lid on for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally, and reduce heat to low for the last 10 minutes. You can add parsley or parmesan cheese for garnish. Enjoy!.
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.