Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Consomme Soup with Chicken Wings and Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Consomme Soup with Chicken Wings and Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry consomme soup with chicken wings and cabbage recipe. To cook curry consomme soup with chicken wings and cabbage you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Consomme Soup with Chicken Wings and Cabbage:
- Use 6 of Chicken wings.
- Provide 1/4 of Cabbage.
- Provide 1/2 of Carrot.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 2 of Consomme soup stock cube.
- Provide 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 1 of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Curry Consomme Soup with Chicken Wings and Cabbage:
- Cut the vegetables into whatever size you prefer. Place the chicken wings and vegetables in a pot and add water (not listed) just enough to cover the vegetables and wings. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for about 15 minutes..
- When the cabbage is soft and everything is cooked through, crush the consomme cubes with your hands and add to the pot. Cook another 5 minutes over low~medium heat..
- Add the curry powder, then continue simmering for 5~10 minutes. Season with black pepper, and it's done!.
- It's super tender curry flavored cabbage, so you can eat a lot..
If you find this Curry Consomme Soup with Chicken Wings and Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.