Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Malai Curry with coconut and yogurt sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Malai Curry with coconut and yogurt sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg malai curry with coconut and yogurt sauce recipe. To make egg malai curry with coconut and yogurt sauce you need 21 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Malai Curry with coconut and yogurt sauce:
- Provide 4 of eggs boiled and peeled.
- Take 1 of onion paste.
- Use 1 of small onion chopped finely.
- Use 2 of green chillies chopped or paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of curd.
- Provide 1 tbsp of malai or fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- Provide 1/4 of th tsp roasted fennel seed powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed kasoori methi.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Use 2 of cardamoms.
- Take 1 of small stick cinnamon.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Take 1/4 of th tsp sugar (optional).
Instructions to make Egg Malai Curry with coconut and yogurt sauce:
- Boil and peel the shells of eggs. Prick with a fork to avoid spluttering in oil. Smear salt over the eggs and fry them lightly. Fry the sliced onion to crispy brown and set aside.Grate coconut. Make a paste of chopped onion with curd. Roast sesame and fennel seeds. Make a paste of it along with ginger garlic paste. In the remaining oil sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala. When they splutter, add the wet paste, salt and pinch of sugar to taste..
- Add crushed kasoori methi, grated coconut and chopped green chillies. Fry till oil leaves sides. Add the fried eggs and toss well. Add coconut milk and little water and boil till masala coats eggs. Sprinkle ghee, chopped coriander,garam masala and garnish with crispy fried onion. Serve with butter naan, tandoori roti, pulao or steamed rice..
If you find this Egg Malai Curry with coconut and yogurt sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.