Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Spaghetti Squash recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Spaghetti Squash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spaghetti Squash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spaghetti squash recipe. To make baked spaghetti squash you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Spaghetti Squash:
- Take 1 of medium sized spaghetti squash.
- Get of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of medium onion, minced.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Use 1 pound of lean ground beef or turkey.
- Take 1/2 pound of baby kale.
- Use 24 oz of jar pasta sauce.
- Take 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Baked Spaghetti Squash:
- Slice squash lengthwise and scrape out seeds..
- Coat with olive oil and place in baking dish. Bake 375° for about an hour, or until fork easily punctures the flesh..
- While squash cooks, add Olive oil to a large skillet and sautè onion, garlic and beef..
- When beef is no longer pink, add kale and wilt. Turn off heat..
- When squash is cooked and cool enough to handle, use fork and scrape out flesh..
- Add squash and sauce to mixture in skillet and toss..
- Put mixture back into squash shells and top with cheese..
- Bake 375° for about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted..
If you find this Baked Spaghetti Squash recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.