Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One wholesome option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn malai curry:
- Prepare 400 gm of big size prawns.
- You need 1 cup of masala paste (onion,ginger,garlic).
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take As needed of oil and ghee.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf red chilli,let it crackle.
- Add prawns shallow fry adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add the masala paste and saute well adding red chilli Powder and cover.
- Keep it on low heat and stir softly.
- As the raw smell of masala goes away add coconut and fry well.
- Add the coconut milk and cover till it is soft.
- Add ghee,sugar and garam masala powder.
- Garnish with green coriander leaves chopped and serve.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.