Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 5 Minute Soup! Bacon and Lettuce Consommé recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 5 Minute Soup! Bacon and Lettuce Consommé recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 5 minute soup! bacon and lettuce consommé recipe. To cook 5 minute soup! bacon and lettuce consommé you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make 5 Minute Soup! Bacon and Lettuce Consommé:
- Prepare 2 large of leaves Lettuce.
- Take 2 slice of Bacon.
- Get 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 480 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Consomme soup stock granules.
Steps to make 5 Minute Soup! Bacon and Lettuce Consommé:
- While the water is heating up in the pot, prepare the ingredients. Tear the lettuce into large bite-sized pieces. Cut the bacon into 3mm wide slices. If using consomme cubes, use a knife to chop up into pieces that will dissolve easily..
- Once the water comes to a boil, add the consomme. Next add the bacon and then the lettuce in order. When it comes to a boil again, stop the heat and add the Parmesan cheese..
- Serve the soup in a dish and optionally garnish with parsley or green onion..
If you find this 5 Minute Soup! Bacon and Lettuce Consommé recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.