Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan Cabbage Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan cabbage soup recipe. To cook vegan cabbage soup you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Cabbage Soup:
- Get 1 of red cabbage, chopped.
- Take 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 5 of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 package of mushrooms, your choice, chopped.
- Prepare 8-9 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1-2 tsp of thyme.
- Provide 5-7 cups of water.
Instructions to make Vegan Cabbage Soup:
- This recipe makes a LOT of soup, if you are making the recipe as written dig out your BIG crockpot :).
- Peel, wash, chop, everything! It all goes in the crockpot at the same time. Turn to high and forget about it for the day. Well actually the smell of cooking cabbage prevents you from forgetting about it but other than the occasional completely useless stir you don't actually have to DO anything else until 6 to 8 hours later when you serve it..
If you find this Vegan Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.