Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu recipe. To cook chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu:
- Prepare 1 of medium Chinese cabbage.
- Get 6-8 of prawns.
- You need 2 packages of egg tofu.
- Provide 1,200 ml of clean water.
- Take 5 tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce.
- Get 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon of coriander root powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
Steps to make Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu:
- Boil the water, add the coriander root powder, Himalayan salt, black pepper, soy sauce and coconut sugar when the water is boiling.
- Add chopped Chinese cabbage and let it sit in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the prawns.
- Add the egg tofu when the prawns are cooked. Let everything set for 1-2 minutes and it’s done !.
If you find this Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.