Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Eggplant and Bell Pepper Keema Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant and Bell Pepper Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant and Bell Pepper Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant and bell pepper keema curry recipe. You can have eggplant and bell pepper keema curry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant and Bell Pepper Keema Curry:
- Provide 250 grams of Mixed pork and beef mince.
- Get 5 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 3 of Bell peppers (finely chopped).
- Take 1 of Onion (finely chopped).
- Use 1 piece of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- Prepare 300 ml of ◎ Water.
- You need 1 of ◎ Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Ketchup.
- Take 3 of cubes ☆ Curry roux.
- Get 1 tsp of ☆ Curry powder.
Instructions to make Eggplant and Bell Pepper Keema Curry:
- Finely chop the garlic and grate the ginger. Prepare the ingredients..
- Finely chop the bell peppers and the onion. The eggplant will soften and shrink in size, so it's alright even if the pieces are on the large size..
- Spread vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic, ginger and meat. When the meat is cooked thoroughly, add the onion and bell pepper..
- When the onion becomes translucent, add the eggplant and soften..
- When the eggplant has softened, add the ingredients marked ◎ and bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes over medium heat..
- Add the ingredients marked ☆ to Step 5, dissolve, and boil on low heat for around 5 minutes, adjusting the amount of water as it boils. Make sure it doesn't burn..
- If you like, you can it top with a fried egg, poached egg or cooked vegetables..
- If you have leftovers, how about making pasta gratiné? Try a ariation on this recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171480-pasta-gratin-with-keema-curry.
If you find this Eggplant and Bell Pepper Keema Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.