Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys flu-busting chicken noodle soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys flu-busting chicken noodle soup, gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 1800 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- You need 350 grams of chicken breast or cubed 'tofu' from my Soy-Free recipe.
- You need 2 clove of finely chopped garlic.
- Get 2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare 100 grams of rice noodles.
- You need 4 tsp of Vickys Soy Sauce Substitute.
- Provide 4 of spring onions, sliced.
- Get 4 tbsp of sweetcorn.
- Provide 4 of mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 of a red bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of finely sliced chilli, sliced spring onion & mint leaf garnish.
Instructions to make Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put the stock, chicken / 'tofu', ginger and garlic in a pan. Half cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333554-vickys-soy-free-tofu-chicken-nuggets-gluten-free-nut-freevegan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333544-vickys-soy-free-tofu-gluten-free-nut-free-vegan.
- Remove the chicken and shred or slice then return to the pan. If using tofu just leave it cubed.
- Add the rice noodles, spring onion, sweetcorn, mushrooms, bell pepper and 'soy sauce' and let simmer a further 3 minutes until cooked through https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332952-vickys-soy-sauce-substitute.
- Serve with garnish sprinkled on top if desired.
- I like to add some chilli flakes or a little squeeze of thai sweet chilli sauce to give a little extra flavour if I'm feeling especially under the weather.
If you find this Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.