Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Consommé Potato Sticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Consommé Potato Sticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to consommé potato sticks recipe. To cook consommé potato sticks you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Consommé Potato Sticks:
- Get 100 grams of peeled Potatoes.
- Get 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 2 tsp of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Consommé soup stock granules.
Instructions to make Consommé Potato Sticks:
- Boil or microwave the potato (about 3 minutes at 500 to 600w). Peel while it's still hot and mash..
- Add the vegetable oil and mix well..
- Add the granulated sugar and consommé soup stock, and mix well..
- Combine the cake flour and baking powder, and sift into the bowl from Step 3. Mix well and press together into a ball using a spatula..
- Lay a sheet of kitchen parchment paper on a flat surface. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out on top of the paper into a rectangle that is about 5 mm thick. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Cut into about 1 cm wide sticks. Make a little space in between each stick, and put the whole sheet of paper on a baking tray..
- Bake in a 180°C oven for about 15 minutes. Lower the temperature to 150°C and bake to dry the sticks out for about 10 minutes. Take the baked sticks out and cool on a rack..
- Even if you don't bake until crisp in the oven, they crisp when cooled. If you are going to eat them right away, I recommend taking them out a bit earlier..
If you find this Consommé Potato Sticks recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.