Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetables Microwaved in Butter Consommé recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetables Microwaved in Butter Consommé recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetables Microwaved in Butter Consommé recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetables microwaved in butter consommé recipe. To make vegetables microwaved in butter consommé you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetables Microwaved in Butter Consommé:
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- Use 1 of half a stalk Broccoli.
- Use 3 of Wiener sausages.
- Take 1 of around 10 grams Butter (or margarine).
- Take 1 of around 4 1/2 grams Soup stock granules (Consommé bouillon powder).
Steps to make Vegetables Microwaved in Butter Consommé:
- Chop up the vegetables and wiener sausages. (It's better to chop the carrots and potatoes into smaller pieces since they take longer to cook)..
- Place the ingredients from Step 1 into a steam case (or heat-resistant dish) and top with the consommé and butter..
- Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and cook for 6 minutes in the microwave, and it's finished!! (Please adjust the time depending on the power of your microwave and the type of vegetables you are using)..
- Mix the vegetables gently with the sauce that's accumulated underneath. These fluffy vegetables are so delicious..
If you find this Vegetables Microwaved in Butter Consommé recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.