Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cream Soup Side Dish with Wiener Sausages recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream Soup Side Dish with Wiener Sausages recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream soup side dish with wiener sausages recipe. You can have cream soup side dish with wiener sausages using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Soup Side Dish with Wiener Sausages:
- You need 2 of Wiener sausages (or bacon).
- Get 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 1 small of Potatoes.
- Use 2 cm of Carrot.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cream Stew Roux (granule type).
- Use 1 tsp of Grated cheese.
- Take 100 ml of Milk.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Consommé soup stock.
- Get 300 ml of Water.
Instructions to make Cream Soup Side Dish with Wiener Sausages:
- Thinly julienne the carrot and potato, slice the onion, slice the wieners into round, and combine everything into a pot..
- Slice the asparagus diagonally into 1 cm pieces..
- Add water, milk, salt, pepper, and consommé in the pot from Step 1 and turn on the heat. After it begins to boil, it could boil over very quickly, so right before it comes to a full boil, lower the heat to medium-low..
- Once the vegetables have cooked through (about 3-4 minutes), add the asparagus, roux, and grated cheese. Mix together and let it simmer for about 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- When it thickens, check if the asparagus has cooked through. If the taste seems a little thin, add more consommé, and then it's done. Serve in a bowl and sprinkle ground pepper if you like..
- It's also delicious with spinach or green peas instead of asparagus..
- I used the granule type of roux this time since it's easier to dissolve, but if you don't have any, you can make it with one piece of the normal solid variety..
If you find this Cream Soup Side Dish with Wiener Sausages recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.