Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn Malai Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Malai Curry:
- You need 500 gm of prawns.
- Prepare 2 of large onion, paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Use 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Get 2-3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide of Salt (to taste).
- Get of Green chillies for garnishing.
Instructions to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder..
- To make the coconut milk, add grated coconut to a mixer jar, add 1/2 cup hot water and grind..
- Using a muslin cloth, extract the thick coconut milk..
- In a non-stick pan heat oil, then add the prawns. Saute for few minutes, until it's golden in colour. Remove and keep it aside..
- In the same pan add ghee. When it heats up add whole pieces of green cardamom, cinnamon, and clove. Allow them to splutter..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and onion paste..
- Then add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, sugar, and salt. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the raw smell disappears..
- After that add the coconut milk and let the gravy simmer for a few minutes..
- Pour water and add the prawns or chingri to the gravy. Cook till the prawns are done. Add garam masala powder and remove from heat..
- Garnish with fresh green chillies and serve with steamed white rice..
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.