Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken malai curry recipe. To cook chicken malai curry you only need 23 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Malai Curry:
- You need 500 gms of chicken.
- Take 4 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 2 of onions chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coconut milk or.
- Use 2 tbsp of coconut paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of refined oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide 6 of laung,.
- Prepare 4 of elaichi,.
- Get 1 tsp of fennel seed.
- Get 1 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of cashewnut paste (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Use 1/4 tsp of haldi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh cream or malai.
- Use to taste of Salt and sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get as needed of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 of Red and green chillies.
- Take 1 cup of water approx.
Steps to make Chicken Malai Curry:
- Marinate chicken with little salt and curd for half hour.Chop the onions, fry and set aside.Make a paste of sesame seeds, coconut,ginger garlic paste.Add 1 tbsp ghee to the remaining oil.Add few laung and choti elaichi.When they splutter, add the masala, haldi, red chilli powder, salt and sugar to taste. Add the marinated chicken and fry till oil leaves sides.Add malai or fresh cream and the water.Lower the heat, cover and cook the chicken till it's done.Add the fried onion..
- Adjust water if you want a thick or thin gravy.Sprinkle garam masala.Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and green and red chillies..
If you find this Chicken Malai Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.