Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Frito Taco Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Frito Taco Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy frito taco bake recipe. You can have easy frito taco bake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Frito Taco Bake:
- Get 2 lbs of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 package of Taco seasoning.
- Use 8 oz of Picante sauce.
- Take 1 bag of Chili cheese Fritos.
- Take 2 (8 oz) of cans Cheddar cheese soup.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Taco blend shredded cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Easy Frito Taco Bake:
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- Add taco seasoning and water to drained ground beef and cook until simmering on medium heat..
- Add Picante sauce and cook until bubbly and sauce thickens on low..
- Coat 13×9 inch pan lightly with cooking spray and add Fritos to bottom of pan..
- Add ground beef mixture to pan..
- In a medium sauce pan mix cheese soup and milk on low until combined and creamy..
- Pour cheese mixture on top of ground beef..
- Top Frito bake with shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven on 350° until cheese is melted. Approx 10 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce tomato and sour cream if desired and ENJOY!!!!.
If you find this Easy Frito Taco Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.