Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to air fryer chicken casserole for two recipe. To make air fryer chicken casserole for two you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two:
- Get 11/2 of chicken breasts, cooked and shredded.
- Get of Favorite noodles, cooked according to package directions.
- Use 1 can of cream of chicken soup(I use Campbell's).
- Use 1/3 cup of frozen peas.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded jack cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of hellmann's mayonnaise.
- Prepare 11/2 tbsp. of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Slap-ya-mama cajun seasoning.
- Use 1/8 tsp. of White pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed salt and pepper kettle chips.
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two:
- Boil chicken for 35 minutes, Remove and cool..
- Boil noodles according to package directions, remove and drain; set aside..
- In a Large bowl, mix together all ingredients accept for crushed chips, olive oil, and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese..
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan, pour mixture into the pan..
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed kettle chips(I use salt & pepper); 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, and 1/8 cup of olive oil..
- Spread over top of casserole and take a spoon and lightly or gently push topping into the casserole partially the way….
- Set Air Fryer to 390 degrees and cook casserole for 15 to 20 minutes(do mine @15 mniutes)..
If you find this Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.