Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Roast chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roast chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roast chicken recipe. To make roast chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Roast chicken:
- Take 1 of whole chicken.
- Take 1/2 c of kikkoman.
- Use 1/4 c of knorr seasoning.
- You need 10 of calamansi, squeezed. Reserve the skin.
- You need 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Take 1 t of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1 t of thyme or rosemary.
- Get 1 of small bag of baby potato.
Steps to make Roast chicken:
- Prep the chicken and wash potatoes. Set aside..
- Combine kikkoman, knorr, calamansi juice, garlic, pepper and thyme in a big Tupperware. Pour some of this mixture inside the chicken and stuff cavity with the 10 calamansi skins. Marinate chicken in the remaining mixture overnight, turning at least once to make sure all sides get marinated..
- Drain the chicken and set the marinade aside. Place chicken in a Pyrex or cast iron pan. Arrange potatoes around the chicken. Drizzle olive oil on all of it then pour the remaining marinade over the chicken and potato..
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 70-90 minutes at 180 C. Start checking the chicken at the 60 minute mark.
- For the sauce, just get the pan drippings after roasting the chicken and boil it quickly in a separate pan.
If you find this Roast chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.